The Tap4Life team do research on their products to assess the quality of the products and the feasibility.
We publish our results in peer-reviewed academic journals.
NeoTapAS is a project to create an advanced mHealth IOS platform for high end users performing newborn resuscitation in Sweden. Its developed with a grant from LÖF the Swedish Patient Insurance, in 2015. NeoTapAS is based on a touch-screen method and necessitates no probes to be attached to the baby. The system will be integrated in a national on-line training curriculum in Sweden with the objective to improve adherence to neonatal resuscitation guidelines. Doctors and midwifes will have access to the software on their smartphone or on tablets linked to the resuscitation area.
The resuscitation team will have access to a number of unique innovative feature:
- Apgar Timer with reminder chimes.
- Visual progress bar in all views.
- Automated APGAR score calculation.
- Heart Rate registration within 10-15 seconds after birth.
- Breathing Rate
- Optional visual/acoustic NeoPacer to optimise ventilation frequency.
- Logg book interface for one-touch registration of critical events during resuscitation